xbox emulator xbox emulator

hahaha was funny

Only people with XBOX DONT think this is funny. Everyone else has a sense of humor. Seriously, why did you get an xbox 360?

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

what i want?

what i want is to jizz in their little assholes

Stunt Bike Draw Stunt Bike Draw

This was alright

This was okay but the question has to be, can you kick my ass? I think so. Anyone can kick my ass who has a foot right? But can I kick yours? well if you can kick mine I can kick yours.

Summary:

Good cartoon.

3d logic 3d logic

this is very good, i use it as a trainer

this is very good i use it as a trainer

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

better than the alien game

Tom Fulp. That was fucking excellent!! hahahahahaha!!

Turnaus Turnaus

i'm loving it

Well this was great. I think you should make a lot more of these because I am liking what I see so far. Please ignore the negative comments. They dont know how hard it is to make a flash of this quality or the time and the planning that go into making such works of art.

IiroHolopainen responds:

Thanks. I appreciate it.

Metal Slug Rampage 3 Metal Slug Rampage 3

It's choppy

The game isn't slow, but just choppy. In a game like this I think it's something that can only be cured by more frames of animation. SO I guess I'm saying that this needs more frames, but if it was meant to be choppy then fine.

Dynasty Street Dynasty Street

it's good

it's good. Now can I have my experience points please. ffs

Starfighter Starfighter

this is good

This is so good, I am not going to fag around with the ratings. Nope, no voting 0 for no reason at all. It's good, play it.

Radioactive Snakes...Mars Radioactive Snakes...Mars

lol

I have said this sux, then i'd be flamed (rebel :) It's good. I can't wait until i get my score unto the highscore table.